PT Mitratama Perkasa (MP)

The Company has an associate company, PT Mitratama Perkasa (MP). Composition of PT MP’s shares is 70% owned by PT Astrindo Nusantara Infrastruktur Tbk and the other 30% is owned by the Company. PT MP is a company providing an integrated coal service network; it owns and leases coal ports and crusher facilities used by its clients. PT MP’s goal is to develop coal infrastructure facilities such as coal processing and handling, coal barging at port terminals, coal storage, and coal loading.

As of December 31, 2021, PT MP has 4 (four) assets that are fully operating to earn revenue: Asam-Asam Coal Port, West Mulia Coal Port, Lubuk Tutung Coal Port, and Sangatta Coal Crusher.

As of December 31, 2021, the total assets of PT MP reached USD 655,048,008.

PT Sumber Energi Andalan Tbk
Sopo Del Office & Lifestyle Tower B, Lantai 21
Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat III, Lot.10 1-6,
Kawasan Mega Kuningan,
Jakarta Selatan 12950

+62 21 5081 5254
+62 21 5081 5253
© 2019 PT Sumber Energi Andalan Tbk | Privacy policy